Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Many Thanks

Today I have a card with extreme dimension and white space! To add texture, I added score lines along the fold and a die cut/embossed edge.

I popped up some Nestabilities circles with two layers of foam adhesive surrounding the double bow. The sentiment was curved and segmented to fit in around a My Mind's Eye brad.
I made this card as a part of the Case Study Challenge #156! I took inspiration from the circular embellishments, layered bows, and die cut shapes.

SUPPLIES:
PAPER: White Cardstock, Dear Lizzy - Lucky Charm 6x6 Paper Pad STAMPS/DIES: Lawn Fawn - Home Sweet Home, Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Circles, Labels 8, Tan Embossing Mats INK: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink - Toffee EMBELLISHMENTS: American Crafts Baker's Twine, Bridal Elegance - White Tulle Ribbon, My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing Round Brads (Tangerine) TOOLS: Fiskars Compact Stamp Press, Scotch ATG Adhesive, Recollections Foam Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment