Tuesday, September 17, 2013

 I had a bunch of pastel cardstock strips leftover from a wedding project, so I decided to paper piece them into a technicolor background. I really like the look and will implement it again in the future!
Here is a close up of the sentiment, which I embossed without an anti-static bag for a grungier look. I tried to force myself to embellish this card more than usual for practice, and also to find places to hide the adhesive behind the vellum.

This card is for Case Study Challenge #157 - I was inspired by the vellum layering and vivid striped background.

SUPPLIES:
PAPER: White Cardstock, Darice Core'dinations - 6x6 Pastels Cardstock, Darice Core'dinations Vellum STAMPS/DIES: My Favorite Things - Vanity License Plate INK: Versamark, Recollections Detail Embossing Powder - Black EMBELLISHMENTS: American Crafts Baker's Twine, Prima Say It In Pearls - Rose, K & Company - Buttons (old scrapbook kit) TOOLS: Fiskars Compact Stamp Press, Scotch ATG Adhesive, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Fiskars 3-in-1 Corner Punch - Well Rounded

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous sherbet colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete